Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lips, Clips, Cellar and Uncle Michael.


OH NO! MY KIDS GOT INTO MY LIP PLUMPING GEL!




The finished product from the back. Lets just say it took me a little bit to get all of them out! They a a blast doing it though.

The finished product from the front.

Rachel and her friend Abby putting Rachel's little hair clips in my hair. Doesn't it look like fun?





I have to say it is so nice to see all that food on the shelves!

The thresh hold to our cellar. Yes it is an actual cellar under the house.

What a good daddy and uncle!
Thanks for being a good sport Michael.

3 comments:

  1. You are such a great mom Becky! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Lips! Where do I get some? Love the storage you have. I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cellar!
    Angela loves the big lips, and says her favorite picture is 'the one of little Rachel's family at the top' (it is a good picture!).

    ReplyDelete