Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kristen has convinced me to start a blog! I have no clue what I'm doing so bear with me. One day it will look cute like all of yours, I just have to learn the tricks of the trade.
Yesterday and today we have had nothing but SNOW! We have probably gotten about 8 inches. Matt and the kids went out and built a snow man, made snow angels and had a snow ball fight. Now they are tired and cranky but at least they had fun! All I have to say is Thank goodness for an early night! Matt and I will be able to have some much needed US time.
A quick little update about our little family. Matt was laid off the week before Christmas. He has had a hard time trying to find a temp job until the union calls him with something more permanent. I am pretty boring. I stay home with the kids, Which I love! Rachel attends preschool at West Side Elementary School and is loving it. She tells us her favorite thing about preschool is recess! Of course! She is also a great little mommy to Caleb. Ethan loves to play with his toys. He mostly loves to play with his trains, cars and motorcycles. He has a wonderful imagination, and a great little personality. Caleb is now 5 months old. His favorite thing to do is smile at his mommy, which of course melts my heart! That is about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment