Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chritmas


My two cute kids in front of the down stairs tree. We didn't get a picture of the upstairs tree. I called it our charlie brown tree in that the kids had almost complete control of how it was decorated. Now I wish I did have a picture of it. Oh well.

Mommy and Ethan going sledding for the first time together! I had my feet in the snow to, however I didn't let them skiff the top. I was a little scared so I dug me feet in so no snow went in Ethan's face. I forgot how fast you go! If you ask Ethan if he wants to go sledding again and his answer is yes!
Holy cow I should have put make-up on!

Daddy and Rachel going sledding together for the first time! Rachel did not like it! Matt dragged his feet lightly on top of the snow but it was enough to cover Rachel's face with snow and made her cry. I don't think she will go sledding again for a long time! I don't blame her, who wants their face caked with snow their first time sledding. Poor girl.
As you can see Rachel loves anything barbie.

Ethan loves his book to!

Its so fun to open presents on Christmas morning!!

He couldn't get any more happy if he tried bless his heart!


Do you think my little brown eyed baby liked his first taste of chocolate?



3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Becky! I love it :)
    Meghan has missed Rachel at the past family dinners. Hope to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! We will have to come by and see your new house. I can't believe we haven't done it yet seeing how close we really live to get other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog you! It's a great way to keep up on your family. Mary

    ReplyDelete