Sunday, August 22, 2010

Matt's work party and last days of summer

On August 14th We went to the zoo for Matt's work party. It was nice to walk around and not be pregnant this year! Caleb was too little to remember going last year. It was funny to watch him point at all the animals and jabber away.  When we saw the tigers we realized he was sitting in the stroller meowing at them. It was so stinking cute!  When the company BBQ was over we took the kids to have their faces painted. I decided to have Caleb done as a tiger since that seemed to be his favorite animal there. The line was very long and Ethan fell asleep in the stroller while we waited, so needless to say his face didn't get done. He wasn't that struck on the idea anyway.


Rachel decided she wanted to have a rainbow butterfly done over her eye. She was so excited that they put glitter all over it to make it sparkle. You can't see the glitter in this picture but it is there.


Rachel and Bethany having fun playing in our tunnels on one of the last days of summer vacation. They were coloring and reading books inside and being silly. I was upstairs folding laundry and all I could hear was these two just giggling and giggling! It was so contagious and made me feel so good that I couldn't help but chuckle to myself! They are such good friends.


My two cute girls! Yes, I could steel Bethany. She fits in nicely. So much so that if she is with me and I take them all to the store, I've been stopped and told by a few people what a cute family I have. I just smile and say thank you!


The kids wanted to have their faces drawn on with the dry erase markers. Ethan didn't want me to do his face. He did his own and then told me he was Wolverine from X-men.


I never claimed to be an artist! But they seemed to love it.


for some reason none of the pictures of Rachel turned out. This was the only one that wasn't to blurry to put on here.





Happy graffiti-ed kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment