Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rachel and Caleb's b-day party


Me and my Paka! (Grandpa)

The Ariel cake I made for Rachel. It turned out better than I thought and Rachel LOVED it!

The little farm cake I made for Caleb! It also turned out better than I thought.



The beautiful hat cake my mom made for me.



Forget the cake. I just want the little people.

My first bite of cake!



This party is so fun.


Yum! This is good cake Mommy, thank you!

I know I still have cake on my plate, but is there some I missed under my plate?

My goofy brother Mathew got in a cake fight! He seems rather pleased about it!


Happy day I got new earings!


Thank you for helping tear the paper Daddy.


Ohhhhhhh!


Yay! I got a barbie and princess MAKE-UP!!!

I have my own glow worm now. I don't have to steal Ethan's.


Daddy I want that star! I can't wait to take a bath with my new bath toys.


I got a train with little balls it it that pop up when I push it.


Daddy will you take it out so I can play with it?


My cousin Sarah reading my b-day card to me.


Mom, do you have to keep taking my picture? I'm done!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to all!
    Angela has the same dress as Rachel! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete