Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ultra sound Appointment and estimated due date.

I went in for my ultra sound appointment yesterday. I saw a cute little beating heart! They have put my due date on December 10th! So as of today I am 7 weeks. I hit the morning sickness stage about one and a half to two weeks ago. The actual throw up stage seems to have hit 4 days ago. I can't wait for this part to be over with! It's a love hate relationship. Around mid July we hope to find out if its a boy or girl. Rachel is desperate for a sister! I would love another girl but would be just as happy with another baby boy. We have a girl name picked out but no boy name. That's alright we have plenty of time to figure that out.

1 comment:

  1. Agh, I hope the sickness stage doesn't last.
    We're so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete